Pastalia! Pasta gibt's hier nicht, aber dafür Hetalia!

Black Formal Dresses are Best for Almost Every Occasion

in Newcomer 13.12.2014 02:46
von dressspork • Dörflein | 11 Beiträge | 11 Punkte

I start to realize that I am so stupid at distinguishing the difference between colors, especially some shadows of one main color in the rainbow. For example, the blue, red and yellow, there are many shadows in the three main colors. I think that I am the secretary of Miranda Priestly, she will be crazy. In the fashion-style movie, "The Devil Wears Prada", this woman makes some body crazy, as well as envy at the same time. So in some formal occasions, I always choose some formal colors which can't be wrong. Blue is one of such colors I often choose. Now this time I will show you some black formal dresses styles with you.

(image:cocktailkleider kurz)
The simple a line formal dresses can really have more details and some accessories. For example, you can measure the distance from just underneath the arms to one inch below the bust line. A little sweep train can be added. No doubt that a line styles whether you made for your prom night or your formal occasion, it is can be elegant all the time. You can also measure the distance from just underneath the arms to one inch below the bust line. For chiffon fabric, I love to add some Grecian feelings to this design, such as a one shoulder element or just a simple empire waist line. I prefer to make a one shoulder formal dress to add elegance, although the strapless sweetheart neckline is also that sweet for women. One should element is really famous in 2012. You can also add some more other details.
In fact, after I have figured out the whole style I will add some sequins or beadings along the bust or the neckline. If I am patient enough, I will make one full sequined bodice in strapless sweetheart neckline. I have dreamt of that kind of style for a long time. The shining sequins absolutely add some charm and shine to the whole simple and modest design. The exquisite details are really make your design looks luxury and expensive in price. A satin or sash flower on the empire waist or the one shoulder is also a good idea. Just give you courage to do it.

In fact, the black formal gowns are almost fit for every occasion like the absolutely formal occasion, prom & evening events and some other occasions. In the real-life fashion world, the blue color is often used by some fashion stylists. In one word, blue is a magic color which can almost represent every season and it can also show up every season. As you know that it is a safe color which can't lead you to the wrong situation. None of any romance and luxury, the black color is cool and even cold. Women who wear the black outfit can be embellished with some black eye-shadow and eye liner. It is really a cool figure to make you more perfect.

zuletzt bearbeitet 13.12.2014 02:52 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Noi2
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 491 Themen und 25616 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: